Penn Valley strives to offer fun activities for kids of all ages. Our full-sized basketball court and two outdoor, hard tennis courts, and newly-refreshed volleyball court are available at no cost to our members. We even have balls and rackets for you to borrow. You could also borrow our croquet set, bocce ball set, or bag-o set.
For an additional fee, we offer various other activities throughout the summer including:
- Swim lessons – 1-week group lessons are offered as well as private lessons
- Tennis lessons – group lessons for kids and adults taught by a tennis pro.
- Teen Parties – held once per month, open to.. teens! Music, dancing, snacks, and lots of fun. Bring a friend and meet some new ones.
- Sports Camp – Five mornings of activity for kids age 5-12. Campers experience four different sports each day taught by adult coaches.
- Annual Camp Out – That’s right, camping. Families swim late, sleep overnight in their tents, gather for breakfast and early morning swim.
- Birthday / Scout / School Parties – Create your own fun by hosting a party at Penn Valley.
Covered pavilions can be reserved for little or no cost, guests receive reduced-fee admission.
Reservations for all these events can be made at the front desk.